View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 09:48 AM
Not sure how I got here.

I like that Dart, 74 or 75 my dad had a 74 318 and it had a neat gas saving feature I read about for the 75 model. If you put your foot in the gas too hard, the blinker bulb out on the fender facing the driver would light up. A little then more as you gave it more and more gas over what it thought it should get to accelerate the car. It was tied to a vacuum gauge somehow.... Well his was a 74 and PS magazine had this thing as a new feature for 75 Dodge cars, like the Dart.

That Coronet is cool too. We had a 70 440 but it had a 225/6 Mom said she almost ordered it in Plum Crazy, but we had Brown. Then me and brother read this article in something like Carcraft For $38. more we coulda got a 440! Pretty funny, as kids we were say'n Dad! you coulda got a V8! But then it also didn't have tinted windows, A/C, air bags, power brakes, and a buncha other stuff. But those 4 wheel drum brakes could put ya through the window and still not lock up and skid.... It was a very good station wagon... Now I see from the morning news a few days ago CBS I think, they are collectors items now..

Last edited by Username1; 05-29-2013 at 09:55 AM.