View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 11:08 PM
VideoKarma Member

USPS just keeps missing the mark...

after failing to deliver the package last weekend, an opening a search Monday, I get this from them on Wed.

"Our tracking and geo location shows your package was out for delivery to the mailbox on October 16, 2021 at 7:10 am. The carrier has searched the other mailboxes within the cluster box. Regrettably, it was not located. If you are still missing your package, I have provided a vendor letter attached to this email that you can send to the shipper explaining that the non-receipt of this package was not your fault. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

blah blah
"An apology is no substitute for good service, but I want to offer one on behalf of the Postal Service."
yeah yeah blah blah they wash their hands if it, I now have to get a refund from the seller, and get replacements from some place else, which are also NOW LATE!!

But just when you think it's over with this screw up, 4 days later, after they sent the letter saying they lost it, and could not find it, and I had to ask the seller for a refund, it mysteriously show up in the mailbox a week late! WTF?

The only upside to this is, the tubes worked!
the local oscillator is now working in FM mode, and I can tune in FM stations!
https://imgur.com/ZrvMQ7Z

But i will most likely have to align the who thing.