Thread: New Wheels
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 08:50 AM
On Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmine View Post
Get ready for small cars again.
Carmine, I've kinda wondered about this same thing as well. It's often said that history repeats itself! One thing is for sure... we don't have to worry about that with the current price of oil!

I am not a fan of white, black, silver, or grey. I want a color, not a shade. However, that white car looks really sharp with those orange stripes! That orange really makes it pop!

Three weeks after I got my '14 Challenger, they announced they were changing them for '15. Had I known that, I would have likely waited to see what the new one was going to be like. There were many improvements to the new models that I liked. After seeing the new one's inside, I knew I would end up trading in the '14 I bought.

I've had this '16 for nearly two weeks now, and so far, I've been very impressed. I drove to Houston the other day. I was really surprised at getting 31 mpg on Interstate 10 with the cruise set at 69. I love the information center in this new one compared to the old one.

The only thing I don't care for is the electronic shifter. As far as I can tell, you must have the engine running to get it out of park. And, I noticed when I shut the engine off with the gearshift in neutral, the tranny went into park by itself.

He who dies with the most toys still dies.