View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Spiteful Old Cuss

When I got the EK,that was before I had my stroke, B4 I fell/was pulled down my back stairs by a VERY exuberant Dobermann,& screwed up my meniscus & quadricept, & I just WAS almost as strong as a bear... When I was10-11, I could pick up my mom, plant her on my hip, & grin at her as she squalled for me to "Put Me DOWN !!", as I stomped thru the house... She'dfuss & fume,I'djust grin at her & go,"Aww, Winifred,HUSH !" If me, my dad,or my sister ever called her "Winifred", that was sort of HER cue to pay attention to what we were saying...If we called her "Winnie", she paid almost no attention at all, but "Winifred", she'd straighten up & fly right. Her best buddy always called her "Winifred" if she wanted Mama to pay attention, guess that's where WE picked it up from... That little girl, Bethany, that I ran around with, she had a Father, but not a Daddy, he apparently NEVER ever"Woolled" her,, I'd sling her over my shoulder, while simultaneously smackin' her on her Behind.., singing,"Oh-Wee oh, Oh-WEE-Oh.. She ate that kind of stuff up..She's 25 now, too big for me to horse around with, & ever since I boogered my knee up,I never know when it is gonna show its arse,& just collapse... Bethany has 2 young 'uns, a boy who's 4, & a girl who's 2 & a half, despite how much I'd LOVE to"Rough House" w/them, I wouldn't try for fear of possibly hurting them...It AIN'T worth it...