View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 08:05 AM
Zenith Walton My 1st TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackN920 View Post
Why do you delete your posts?

rant...
Some people... I don't understand it, something that's relevant and not necessarily bad(obscene),... and they delete it. Then when someone on google stumbles into the thread they don't understand what's going on because a member deleted all of there posts and it made the thread useless and a huge waste of time. Don't do this!

I offered some technical assistance based on repair experience I have had with these radios with the electronic volume control circuitry. I even posted a picture of the service manual asking if the radio in question was one of the ones in the manual. It was up over two weeks with zero response. Thread went off in a different direction, and I don't want someone stumbling on this thread a few years from now asking for a copy of the manual. I may not remember where it is by then! When you're pushing 70 years old things can get lost. I don't think I have made this thread "useless". This thread will be fine for those participating in it. I hope that answers your question.