View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 08:10 PM
M is for Memory

I've always liked the 78' Blass edition....If your car/land yacht is as big as a boat why not give it a paint job fit for a yacht?...

If someone had not taken out our blue '02 CRV by rear-ending it on I-94 back in 2010-12 my folks would have given it to me as my first car....They were about ready to upgrade when it was totaled. Folks would like me to have a Honda, and honestly I liked that 02' CRV...Drank gas like a small car, was a surprisingly agile performer, and could swallow a big console (at the expense of some or all rear seating) with grace....

I don't hate the birds*, but it seems they make a game of pooping in the stuff you least want them to. *Except for the (wood)peckers, when they start LOUDLY drilling a hole in my bedroom dormer siding (that I'll have to go up and on a tipsy scary ladder to plug and repaint) at the crack of dawn when I'm trying to string together 4-6 hours of sleep after staying up late to study for an exam, well....I kinda start wanting to camp out with a BB gun in wait for them.

I plan to make my car nice and keep it in good enough shape that in 25 years it will be seen that same way that folks tooling around in 59' Cadillacs are seen today....It will never be a bird habitat as long as I own it.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Audiokarma