View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 01:46 PM
Administrator

I'm usually too busy to watch stuff like that, honestly. Between TV repair and car repair and housework and a little remodeling (gutting the mudroom after having a new kitchen floor installed this week). Yep, that's what life is like here. I really SHOULD slow down and watch youtube videos for a change tho

Here's what I mean.....

Yesterday, I put the first coat of paint on the utility trailer I built for ETF, as shown in the background of the pic. We did a ton of work to the Nova...cleaned the carb, changed the oil, checked over the wiring, pulled the plugs and lubricated the cylinders and got her to spin over.

Today I washed, waxed, and vacuumed 3 cars, finished the prep and shot color and clear on the left fender I have to install on my Caravan.

We got a new cap, rotor, and wires on the Nova, and cleaned the old plugs (figuring that they'd get changed once the initial crap was burned off). Oil was changed yesterday. Dumped a little gas down the carb and it fired once very briefly, but the plugs were soaked when we pulled them. Letting it dry out, if I can't get it to fire over we'll just stick in new plugs and try another day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13015621_10206684638494391_3881361595289850032_n.jpg (99.3 KB, 47 views)