View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 12:01 AM
M is for Memory

I've got a burban alright.

Still have the Envoy....It is kinda odd to realize you own more cars at once than your parents have in all the years you've lived...

The Envoy is gonna go soon...It's on CL.

If you want a good laugh how about a quote from me and a friends first draft of the ad (we were hoping for best of CL status).

Quote:
Sad lonely 2002 GMC Envoy looking for home. Gently used and expertly serviced by kindergardeners. Runs and dives by some miracle/ fluke of physics. Plenty of power to knock down trees and pull stumps (as has been successfully tried). mostly complete. needs minor body work and service. AC blows cold. makes fun noises. Cassette and CD (sorry no 8-track, and biber's CD stuck in player on auto repeat, have pulled radio fuse did not help). I'm not handicapped, but the previous owners were, mentally. air ride suspension. tires slightly tired. faster than a speeding dodge neon. Anything you find in the car including is yours to keep....Ladies. Seats have great lumber support. With this Envoy you will be the envy or your neighbors. Act now before I park it in lake Pewaukee!
That joke draft was not posted, but we had a great laugh writing it.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4