View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 02:14 PM
"micro" and quirky

Location: I'm in San Diego, but lived in Hong Kong for a long time
Dunno that....but since I do have a 1030 (and it's magnifier) and it's a completely different case, I'm going to (likely wrongly) assume the 1010 and 1020 are the same item. These two cabinets do look the same.....and I got the 1020 in "unknown" hence REAL cheap condition. I may still end up looking for a battery cover for the 1020. It has the little black rechargeable pack...and I have the 1010's cover, but the 1020's cover appears to be a different orientation. LOOKS the same...but very unlikely.

I sorta just bid on the 1020 and ended up winning it for like ten bucks. I think the description and pics showing the missing antenna and battery cover scared most off....and the fact it has no (proprietary) wall wart and was untested. I have all the parts to at least replace the obvious missing items....even if it ends up just taking the EMPTY space on the shelf where the 1010 was. I don't like sets that DON'T work up on the "display" shelves if I can help it. It dilutes the effect of hitting a single X10 remote control switch and seeing them ALL come on at once :-P

Last edited by AiboPet; 09-12-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Audiokarma