View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 11:52 PM
VideoKarma Member

Analog broadcasting inside the house from a pc.

Good day everyone! I am new to this forum, so let me introduce myself: My name is Nikolai, and I am a 19 year old college student who loves vintage electronics. I collect vintage tv's, radios, telephones, old hi fi equipment, vinyl, anything to do with reel to reel tape, etc. I also do a fair share of restoration work. So on to the question, I recently got my hands on a bunch of blonder tongue agile modulators, and I decided it would be really neat to have a bunch of them going at the same time at different frequencies, to create multiple "stations" around the house for my vintage tv's. Now the problem, how could I set up a computer to play a set of movies or whatever content 24/7 in the background. I have a computer I could dedicate to this. I would imagine some sort of television station broadcasting software, but I'm not able to find anything on Google. I mean this should be possible, tv stations do this right? So I would like a couple of different channels, one would cycle through movies on a hard drive, and another would just show a test pattern for example. Any ideas on how to accomplish this? I realize this maybe more of a computer question, but in the context of old tv's. Anyway, thanks in advance!

Отправлено с моего SM-J510FN через Tapatalk