Thread: Cabin Fever
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 10:26 AM
VideoKarma Member

ahh , im tired of this weather if its not snowing its bitter cold . i planed this winter to hide in the basement and work on my tv's and other fun electronics ,all iv been doing is splitting more firewood than planned burn this year ,if im not doing that im working on my late 50's johndeere 1010 crawler that dint plan on using to move snow with ,but this snow is to much for a snow blower to move. and on top of that i have waste oil furnace in my garage for heat that is plugging up because of the cold and i must have got a load real dirty waste oil ,filters are plugging up every other day on it, and not speek of the other normal problems that go along with a vary cold winter, like sons battery freezeing and heater blower motor stops in wifes car ,burns out modual and motor on sunday night and she needs the car in morning , there are more things but who's listing them ,im the guy everyone in the family calls when they have a problem ,man if would get up to 30 deg. would be a heat wave. oh well we just keep pressing on, and soon the spring will be here ,we have to many easy winters around here, and a hard one come's along were not ready . stay warm everyone not much longer now soon it will be tax time.