View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Spiteful Old Cuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUD1 View Post
I literally cannot stand to watch TV for more than 1/2 an hour to an hour. We have Charter cable, and I absolutely despise it. Nonstop commercials on every channel. All 2000 of them. On top of that, almost everything is in letterbox. When I get my first roundie in a couple of months, it will probably be like shoving a square peg in a round hole.
We have Chortle here in Greater Bugtussle, too, & they S-T-I-N-K... It is always a race to see WHICH part of the service is gonna crap out faster-The Audio, or the Video. If the audio goes buh-bye, you can toggle back & forth between the channel you wanna watch, & the next one, up or down. The video will simply just FREEZE, & you gotta toggle that, too. Once it gets on a jag of doing this, yr only option is to request service, which MIGHT buy you a month of decent service. And they DON'T much give a damn about service, they would MUCH rather you get another service from them be it Fone, TV or computer. Most of the time you'll get stuck talking w/ol'Sahoob in old Waziristan, & he can never understand my hillbilly accent. But he will see that you DON'T have one of Chortle's services, & he puts on the full-court press to see that you do. I got fed up w/him once, used some VERY bad language, told him why would I wanna change phone services, half the time his cable & internet didn't work, I sure as shit wasn't gonna risk maybe my life to save a few lousy bux... Tickles me how the "Overseas" technical help guys are always sporting English 1st names, but I can barely get 'em to understand beyond "hello"..Nothing more than a big, ginormous "Fustercluck", if you ask me..