View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 10:41 AM
Administrator

CT-100 available is Seattle

I received this E-mail this morning.
If anyones interested in these sets write to Bryan at:

BDHARRIS86@aol.com

"Hi! My mother is getting ready to sell her house and move to a condo, as a result, I have to get all of the things I have been storing in her basement out of there and into my apartment. Among those things are a 1954 RCA CT-100, and a 1948 Hoffman Amber-Lense TV-Phono combo. Both are complete, though not working. Actually, the Hoffman was working when I recieved it twenty years ago. The vertical then went out, then the picture, but the picture tube is definately still viable, and the phono still works. The RCA is in fantastis shape frome the outside, but does not work and I have no idea what needs to be done to it. The service tags on the back indicate that it belonged to a local broadcasting celebrity(Now Gone) and that it was last serviced in 1969. I was told by another broadcaster that this was one of only four color sets sent to Seattle in 1954. Just what I was told. Anyhow, both sets are complete and I would like to find a good home for them as it is nearly immpossible for me to keep them myself. Any help is certainly welcome!"

Bryan

I am just passing this on, I have no other info of financial interest in this.

Eric

Last edited by Eric H; 02-07-2004 at 02:52 AM.