View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 11:59 AM
VideoKarma Member

The one in the first picture I am trying to figure out who made it. I remember having one like that up when I was real young. The only reason I remember it is I used to see it turning everyday when I was outside. We lived in a neighborhood that for awhile did not have cable. When we got cable my dad took it down and took it to my grandmothers. I cannot remember taking it. I bet it was a job because she lived over 50 miles away. I also remember we lived about 25 miles from the stations then and the city they were in were north. The antenna had to point west because if it was pointed north the radio station that was less than a mile would make trouble. I remember crazy things like that. I also remember getting a set of walkie talkies and when I turned them on the first time. What did I hear? The radio station. Those walkie talkies did not last a year. I took them apart. my mother got upset and said "wait until your dad gets home" my dad did not make a big deal he told my mother well maybe he will learn to fix things some day. I was one that always liked to take things apart. May dad told me to be real careful with the TV's he said if I touched the yoke I could really get hurt. He said it would hold eleictricty for days. They is what strared me away from messing with TV's. Now I take computer's apart. I have not tried a laptop yet. I do have a laptop I could take apart. Just haven't done it yet.

Last edited by cg1973; 06-15-2013 at 12:04 PM.