View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 10:44 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseljeep View Post
When I watch a few of the British programs, it seems to be a large presence of French cars and trucks in Britain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
lol I mean... they are neighbors. That'd be like finding a large amount of American cars in Mexico.
As one who has traveled extensively through eastern Europe I will vouch for MadMan here , there ARE Cars of all of the European manufacturers being used all over in the various Countries , and the E.U. can likely be cited as one of the prime reasons . When driving in France for ex , you'll see boatloads of Citrons being driven right alongside Germany's BMWs and Spain's Seat (pronounced "Sayat" and not "seat" like where you park your butt) and it's the same everywhere . Countries like Greece which has no automobile manufacturing whatsoever rely on cars from ALL of the surrounding Countries and yes all of the surrounding Country's cars are well represented on Greece's roads including Russian offerings like the previously mentioned Lada (My mother in Law in Greece owned a Lada Niva for years that gave her very dependable service) .