View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 05:08 PM
que trabaja pierde tiempo

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh4683 View Post
I would strongly advise against UPS shipping this TV (or anything that you want to arrive in one piece). Its worth the extra money to have someone get it to you safely via uship.com.
Interesting that someone put a cooling fan on back. I would remove that thing if I got the set. You dont need to worry about heat problems in zeniths. That fan can't be too old, was probalby put on in the last 15 years Id guess. This is a very rare model too. I say this because it appears that the VHF tuner has UHF tuning strips as I see UHF terminals on back, but it only has a VHF tuner. Ive been wanting to see a UHF channel strip zenith for the longest time. I figured it was an option that nobody ever wanted. Then again, it might not have the strips. If you look closely at the back you can see "UHF STRIPS" and there are no terminals in that spot. the tabs could have been placed in the wrong spot by the shop that but them in. Im curious if the channel indicator has different channel tabs for the UHF freq's as well. Has anyone ever seen UHF strips in any kind of zenith set? Very neat set though.
you are not the first person who complains of service UPS. the last who complained suggested sending only cubic iron with UPS.
Clearly, the fan was mounted then, because of the effect electric stove, TV SET