View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Bob Galanter

Quote:
I can not see what in that initial post could possibly get under your skin
You see Tom that's the crux of the problem. It seems you can't see the forest for the trees. Your own blind opinion is all you seem to see. Your communication skills lack the tact you need to express a thought without stepping on the toes of someone else.

Quote:
Where Bob's at if he had Zenith boxes he could probably dispense with the antenna system altogether, and get the same reception with a few inches of phone outlet hook up wire plugged into the center of the boxes antenna jacks...
To presuppose that you know better than someone else who has intimate, first hand knowledge of a situation, is equivalent to saying "hey stupid, you should have done it this way" That IS arrogant and disrespectful. I understand that there is no love lost between you and I. That is just the way it is, and I am just fine with that.

So the next time you make comments where I am involved, I respectfully request that unless you can take the time to sit back and carefully construct your thoughts, with the goal in mind that your post may be interpreted in a negative manner; then you should consider not posting at all.

In fact please, just do yourself a big favor by not commenting on anything where I am involved. Because if I read something you post that involves a post that I made; and I find that post personally offensive or disparaging, I will be sure to call you out on it.

There is an old saying that discretion is the better part of valor. So with that in mind I shall end this dialogue unless you decide to continue deriding me.

New Web Site under developement
ME http://AntiqueTvGuy.com

Last edited by ohohyodafarted; 01-09-2017 at 04:15 PM.