Thread: Zenith 24NC31Z
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 07:27 AM
VideoKarma Member

Divorcing parents, house foreclosure, property theft when I was staying with others, etc.. I ended up losing nearly 80% of my property/personal belongings during that fiasco. I was staying with family after the divorce/foreclosure. Up until their serious Heroin habits drove me out as I wanted no part of that. All is well though as I ended up moving 8 hours south away from that mess, now living in North Carolina. Now that I mentioned Heroin, you can probably start to assimilate the picture on what happened to my possessions. Also during a large portion of that time period I was unemployed after collage, basically leaving me with not a whole lot of control over what was going on, and giving me no choice but to live with family at the time. So that made things that much worse.

My cousin had it at his house when he moved out, using it as a table! Family were clearing his house when he went to jail. Thats how I got it back. Otherwise, Really dont want to discuss more about it.

Anyways, I got tired of playing the victim so I ended up disowning/annexing my family and moving south as I mentioned. I now run a small start-up business with other shareholders, and I am the head electronics engineer/programmer. That past is now behind me, and so is my family unfortunately.

Last edited by mbates14; 12-29-2017 at 07:41 AM.