View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 08:32 AM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakiri View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
"Stomach Bugs" are SO much fun..
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!? HOW DARE YOU DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT!!

We were really worried about you
Yeah, the next unannounced multi-month absence will result in the VK HR department cancelling that planned 10% raise in your $0.000,000 moderator salary.

Some months back I gave Sandy a call and he seemed to be doing fine. Sometimes taking a break is good for people.

I have to agree, intestinal bugs are the worst, I'll take a head cold any day over one (I happen to have a cold now ). Worst intestinal bug I had every other day would flare up. Could not keep anything in and eventually stopped eating and drinking appreciable amounts cause I was sick of it coming out both ends. That caused stomach cramps so bad that in the wee hours of the morning I woke up with stomach pain so bad (and in the right place) my folks took me to the hospital thinking I had appendicitis. Two IV bags of fluid and a couple of hours later and it cost almost as much as my stinking car. But they did prescribe me with something that helped me immensely. That episode was at the beginning of my 4th year of college...Most classes the professors don't care if you miss a day or two (some did not care if you showed up at all), but this stupid senior orientation class that the head of my major's department put on every other day was mandatory %100 participation, or medical excuse and or make up...That bug was making me skip the days it was not being held till I went to the hospital...Twas the only time I ever had to present medical docs as an excuse for missing class in college...

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4