View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 09:59 AM
M is for Memory

Well, I did something stupid yesterday. ..Pa woke me up a bit early yesterday and said "come down quick I left a light on in my car yesterday and it won't start" After a brief futile attempt to start it off a charger I pushed it outa the garage and started my burban to jump it off of and whilst turning my burban around in the driveway half asleep I backed into a tree (that bird outhouse AKA dead tree woulda been gone last fall if ma hadn't asked me to hold off).

From a distance, you can't tell, but I now need a new rear bumper and factory hitch... The structure under the plastic step in the bumper busted free on one side and got punched in ~2.5" (the plastic step mostly hides it), the hitch also got pushed in some distance, is now a bit crooked and the metal tube that is it's biggest piece of metal split open in a couple of places (If It hadn't cracked I'd probably have tow chained it to the lincoln and tried to yank it straight).

The good news is the frame appears to be fine...So I just need to find the right parts to bolt on...I'm probably going to leave it for now. I'm about a week out from paying off a student loan, and once I do that I'm going to have to save all my money for the ETF to be able to buy anything I haven't committed to yet.

I'm nota happy camper.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4

Last edited by Electronic M; 03-30-2019 at 10:04 AM.