View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 05:45 PM
<---WANTED: Motorola 17P6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed in Tx View Post
I still have my Oster juicer I bought from Shawn Kenny's Greensheet program, I think he was on one of the W5 transponders once a week. Dr. Gene Scott (Get On The Phone!) as I recall was on W5-1. My Winegard 10 ft dish is still hooked up to the General Instrument DSR922 IRD and fully functional C and Ku. Totally worthless! Amazed after I lost power for 10 hours last Friday it went through its warm-up mode and found the time (+ 1 hour and no way to manually set) on a remaining Digicipher channel.
I feel your pain, i have 3 DSR-905s doing nothing but collecting dust these days. Not much left up there recieveable unless you have a DVB mpeg reciever hooked up.

And to make matters worse, there was a couple of months there where our southern countries were buying up our DSR 922s and 905s off ebay for $400 or better to recieve some of our programming. By the time i dug out my boxes to sell, the channels were gone and the market dried up...

I belong to a website called satforums.com where fellow Big dish owners gather to share ideas and information, It may be something you may want to look into to see whats left out there for your big dish...

SR