View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 03:03 PM
VideoKarma Member

Thumbs down My AK account go hacked.

Hey guys
This is hard to understand for ya'll, but this is what most likely happened. Someone hacked into my account called "KaatheSnake," either by password or some other method, and started trolling the website by very unusual and stupid fibs, etc. The first signs I noticed that were extremely suspicious were messages I didn't even send, posts I didn't even make, etc. Then one day, I got banned for spam. I was befuddled, scared. etc. I didn't make any posts that were harmful, hurtful, or just plumb unbelievable in general! i tell stuff as it is, and put it out there. i don't tell lies, I'm very honest, and I want the best for people around me. It's very hard for ya'll to believe, I know, but those posts that were controversial, etc were NOT of me. This is how I figured this catastrophe out: I was searching online on my friend's computer, as my IP address was banned, which blocked me from entering the website, and searched on the computer. I was looking for my posts to see what had happened, and there it was. A FLAMING catastrophe had happened, which appalled me, worried me, and just befuddled me. I had NOTHING to do with that. It was insanity, craziness, and controversy RAINING throughout the forum/thread. It was a mess, a fiasco to put it bluntly. It's hard to understand, but I am not guilty for those actions. I never even put a word that was controversial in there. I was following the rules, and being a good member, but the incident happened, and AK kicked me off.
Ryan Downing