View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 01:15 PM
VideoKarma Member

Mitsubishi CK2584C

Hi there folks,

Its been a while since my last post, but since the arrival of my second child I had about 5 mins of free time per day...so the television hobby had to be put on the backburner.

Anyway, I picked up this nice Mitsubishi this week. I had another one of those about a few years ago but decided to get rid of it even if the picture quality was AMAZING, and I always regreted it (reason I junked it was that the cabinet was a particle board fest) ! Well this one is even better since it gots composite inputs and outputs for an outside sound system setup.

Side by side comparison with a same year RCA colortrack with coax and the mitsu on composite is night and day. the Mitsu almost look HD in comparison.

But of course theres a catch, I have almost no sound. There is a switch at the back that turn the speakers of the TV on or off , and when i press ON I am greated by a hummmm and very faint sound comming from the speaker.

Anyone would like to give me an easy fix for this...please? haha

Thanks!

Edit : BTW I forgot to mention that there is a whole dedicated audio amplifier in the cabinet. more picture comming , but you can already see the big power transformer on the left of the first picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181116_202357_resized.jpg (96.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 20181116_202418_resized.jpg (37.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 20181116_202904_resized.jpg (69.8 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by Dreamsbeard; 11-18-2018 at 08:18 PM.