Thread: modulator
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 08:58 PM
VideoKarma Member

output level is maxed, all other levels are adjusted and were backed off until indicators went out for both audio and video.. But I would think to have a clear pic with this thing hooked directly to the TV right? I'm getting a bit of fuzz and a slight barley visible line pattern on the screen.. I'm not aware of those pots.. Probably under the cover where the little screw is..

Was using 18 gauge stranded wire.. I didn't cut them to the proper range though.. I also have lamp cord if that would make a difference.. I don't have a VHF/UHF Antenna Analyzer like Shango has, they are in the $300 range on eBay..

I have the model AM-60-550B I know there is a model AM60-550 without the "B", not sure what the difference is...

That spatsbear guy on Youtube just has that loop antenna, and TVs with no antennas hooked up and he get a perfect raster with UHF, even in a next room over.. I can't get nothing to come up with UHF, nor even a perfect raster hard wired.. I do have a UHF bowtie dipole antenna in storage that's connected to a 85" GE portable that I can take off and use.. But this thing is not giving me any UHF..

Last edited by tvcollector; 02-20-2015 at 09:22 PM.
Audiokarma