View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 06:38 AM
VideoKarma Member

Ordering from Sams is your LAST resort. For $22 you will get a
crappy PDF or photocopy. Always try to find the ORIGINAL Sams.
They are printed in the highest quality. Check internet & you can
find them under $10. I dont have any this old but I do sell newer ones
apx 1967-1987. PM with requests. Always look here for a freebee
first. There are many generous folks here that love to help out.
If I have the Sams I WILL NOT copy it, I dont have a scanner anyhows.
I WILL look things up & give tech tips for free & enjoy doing it. Only
reason I sell them is to recover a fraction of the cost & put a
rack of beer in the fridge now & then

73 Zeno
LFOD !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac.attack76 View Post
$22.00 just to find out where the tubes go. I'd have to pass on that. I originally pulled tubes out with plans to scrap the set due to lack of space, need for the set, and the fact that there's little interest in old sets here where I'm located but I came back across it only to find out it suffered no damage so I decided to have sympathy for it and reassemble. If no one here knows what goes where on this chassis, I'll probably stick with original plans c and junk it. I'm going to be moving soon and would rather pack lite anyway. Does anyone actually have this sheet? I can't imagine why they want to sell something for a 50-60 year old set. I've downloaded many pdf files but search for something like this and you'd swear it was military top-secret. I just want to know where the tubes go so I can test. I have no interest in putting money into it. I already have enough projects. Many only costing $4 in parts. I have another zenith I'm about to pull out and start going through so I'll know what to order. I bet zeno can help if he checks in. I just don't want to start it up with tubes in the wrong sockets. I b wish they had thought to actually label each socket.