Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Expeditions & Passions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-15-2011, 06:42 AM
Administrator

Talking Kamakiri's crazy idea

Since I've got a great deal of support, I decided to make this a forum with a purpose

How many times have we acquired something that we're excited about, or have a passion or interest, and gone to Google to find out more info on it, and just came up with a bunch of WikiHow links, ancient posts on obscure boards that are now locked, or ended up doing nothing but hitting indexed blogs that invite us to get free smilies in our email?

Um, yeah, been there.....

Welp, here's a place where we can create our OWN information databases on different subjects, and draw in others with similar interests .

If you've got, like me, a Homelite tractor, or a Zollinger camper, or a Cribben-Sexton stove, or you're looking to see if you can find a case of Postie's soda, this is the place to start! I'd encourage everyone to think about their obscure interest (and, c'mon, we're TV and radio guys, we all have at least one ), and start a thread on it. Post as much as you know about it. Not only can we enjoy each other's quest or passion, but with the excellent search engine ranking this site has, in short order the posts will be indexed and others will search us out. Cool, huh?

Feel free to put tags at the bottom of your post in the box provided with any keywords that you think will attract the search engine spiders too. I'll be doing this meself as time permits.

Now let's have some fun
Old 04-15-2011, 06:38 PM
VideoKarma Member

WOW!
I've got to hand it to you,you sure didnt mess around!,you had a great idea and "made it so"!

I guess it takes a starship Captain to get things done at warp speed!

Last edited by GeorgeJetson; 04-15-2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old 08-18-2015, 06:54 PM
Gimpus Stereophilus!

Kamakiri,

Thanks. I have a wide assortment of interests, not just audio and vintage TV and Radio. Appreciate this.