Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Expeditions & Passions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:12 PM
VideoKarma Member

I purchased a Channel Master 3677. I think thats the model. It looks like the Winegard HD8200. It is doing alot better than my old wore out Radio Chack. I now get a few low power analog stations and most of the HD channels and their sub channels. ME TV is my favorite. I do not have an amp on it right now. It was suggested by a friend that I get a wineguard amp because they do better than CM. Right now I got it maybe less than 30 feet not much less. I need more guy wire to get it tied down real good. Also have the same Radio Shack rotator. The rotator has CM round wire I do not like the flat wire. It is is not the remote kind I already have too many remotes. One of the analog I get is a low power that is over 45 miles away but it is high on a tower about 800 Foot. I was susprised I get that. What name of antenna is this?

And this one is what mine looks like.

Last edited by cg1973; 06-14-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 02:55 PM
Motorola Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg1973 View Post
I purchased a Channel Master 3677. I think thats the model. It looks like the Winegard HD8200. It is doing alot better than my old wore out Radio Chack. I now get a few low power analog stations and most of the HD channels and their sub channels. ME TV is my favorite. I do not have an amp on it right now. It was suggested by a friend that I get a wineguard amp because they do better than CM. Right now I got it maybe less than 30 feet not much less. I need more guy wire to get it tied down real good. Also have the same Radio Shack rotator. The rotator has CM round wire I do not like the flat wire. It is is not the remote kind I already have too many remotes. One of the analog I get is a low power that is over 45 miles away but it is high on a tower about 800 Foot. I was susprised I get that. What name of antenna is this?

And this one is what mine looks like.
The first antenna is a Winegard CS-8100, no longer available.
That one you have is a CM 3671, the biggest one also. Your UHF section on that will probably do as well as a separate antenna.