Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Game Tech & How To

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-19-2023, 02:25 PM
creepingnet

My List

1.) Super Mario Bros. 1-3 - NES
2.) Dragon Warrior I-IV - NES
3.) The Secret of Monkey Island - PC
4.) Adventure - Atari 2600
5.) Illusion of Gaia - SNES
6.) Super Mario RPG - SNES
7.) Pitfall II; The Lost Caverns - Atari 2600
8.) Sim City 2000 - PC
9.) The Legend of Zelda - NES/SNES
10.) Five Nights at Freddy's - PC

LIST ABOVE ME

10. Sonic Adventure - Dreamcast - Never played Dreamcast, but I loved the first 3 Sonic games for the Genesis/Megadrive
9. RBI Baseball (1,2,&3) - NES - Not much of a sports guy either. Tengen favorite for me was Gauntlet I & II
8. Driver 2 - PS1 - Never knew there was a sequel, I played the first version for PC and got really into it for awhile - reminds me, I should put this one on my NEC Versa P/75 and see if it runs
7. Super Mario RPG - SNES - One of my faves, it's on my list
6. Super Mario World - SNES - I shoulda' included this one as well, there's honestly not enough room on these lists for all the games I like, the older I get, the more I find I like
5. Sonic (2, 3, & S&K) - Genesis - What I said about #10
4. Super Smash Bros. - N64 - Honestly, never got into the N64 much outside of the "Cruisin'" Franchise. I'm 40, by the time the N64 was out, I was mostly playing guitar and collecting for the NES and 2600
3. Any EA Sports/Papyrus/etc. NASCAR game - PC, PS1-2, N64, NGC, XBOX - NASCAR 2!!! Best dumpster diving find I ever found for PC. "Seems we're dealin' with a little brain fade here". Also was one of the first games I've ever seen with a user-ediable content feature
2. GTA (3, VC, SA, LCS, VCS) - PS2, XBOX, PC, PSP - I almost put these on my list, though I've only played 1, London, 2, Vice City, and San Andreas - I never had the hardware for the later games, I have London and 1 on my 486 machines
1. Super Mario Brothers 3 - NES - Same as me. #3 is still my favorite, plus it's loads of fun to mess with with a Game Genie....not sure if it's the MMC3 or what.