Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2023, 11:53 AM
VideoKarma Member

Help Identifying TV and possible remote

Hello all,
First time poster and newly registered here, but long time lurker. I have a retro den set up in my basement and have cycled through a few console crt's to use as my primary tv. I picked up this Magnavox touch tune set a month or so ago and I can not find a model number on it anywhere? There are a couple of numbers on the back, but I can't seem to find a match to them online anywhere to find out more info on the year of production or manual and so on. The set works great at this point so I don't need to fix anything right now (except the power knob that pulls out has a crack in it and will slip off so I have it on a smart outlet to turn on and off).
Also, there appears to be a remote sensor but without a model or other reference I can't seem to find anything on what kind of Magnavox remote it would have used. I have a couple of older Magnavox remotes, but they don't seem to do anything.
I've attached a few pictures of the unit. Thanks in advance for any help or input. I appreciate it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7011.jpg (128.7 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7010.jpg (138.1 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7013.jpg (97.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7014.jpg (97.6 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7015.jpg (92.6 KB, 42 views)