Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Site News

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Another CT-100 lives!

The one big feature I would like to see on Videokarma, which some other forums do have, is a memory/cookie feature where topics and sub-forums do not all get marked "read" once you visit any part of the site. There are forums where I do not check certain sections for weeks or more, and they all stay "unread" until I tag them. That is a great feature. By comparison, once I visit Videokarma, I better plan on checking every section I like in a continuous stream, because they will all be marked as "read" soon after I leave the site (or even linger on one page too long). The only "fix" for this is to keep notes of when I last visited the site and each section. I actually come to VK less often for this reason, even though I love the site.

Quote from another forum: "(Antique TV collecting) always seemed to me to be a fringe hobby that only weirdos did."
Old 11-07-2015, 02:54 PM
Analogue is Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvvinvinyl
Wardsweb is not yet finished with the conversion, and is working on images, now
Still its not as good... THIS IS MUCH BETTER!!!!!!! (Nicer looking,faster,etc)

WHY DO THINGS ALWAYS GET WORSE????????

Im not gonna say too much cause I dont wanna make you mad luvvinvinyl... I mean you guys didnt goto that VB5 garbage which Im thankful for more than you know!! (At least I can still enjoy audiokarma)

I didnt know if you guys would listen to me and Im more than grateful you did!! (So I dunno if I should really complain about anything)
Old 11-30-2015, 04:09 PM
VideoKarma Member

I enjoy no change. Having to always learn new things when they are the same internally or operationally but just different looks is stupid. Yes I know the world needs to advance forwards to better technology but come on. Does it always have to go through stupid os's like windows 8/10? What was so wrong with 7? I like to sit happy with no or minimal change. I like using old outdated things. I think if I'm listening to the radio I would enjoy it more on a 30 or 60 year old set then a brand new china spawn. Change is good sometimes. I just don't always like it. I think old crt tv's are way way way cooler then any new flat panal hdtv or uhdtv?(that 4k stuff, cool looking but not as cool as STANDARD DEFINITION!)
Old 11-30-2015, 07:06 PM
Analogue is Awesome

I agree.... I love SD!! (Always have)