Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Things with Motors

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-03-2016, 12:06 AM
On Land

I traded a '14 R/T in Jazz Blue... which was a nice color... if the sun was hitting it. It was so dark that many people thought it was black. But man when the sun hit it just right, all those sparkles just jumped out at you.
http://www.videokarma.org/attachment...9&d=1394207790
http://www.videokarma.org/attachment...0&d=1394207790

I almost got Plum in '14, but chickened out at the last minute thinking it would fade too easy. But hey... my car spends half the year in the garage while I am at sea, and when I am home, it's in the garage unless I go somewhere. So really, it shouldn't fade that quick.

I almost didn't pick it this time because I couldn't decide between that and B5 Blue. I ordered a blue car this time, but THEY also ordered a purple one so I could see them side by side... and when I did, it took about 5 minutes of looking at them and then I decided on the purple.

I wouldn't choose this color on a Toyota or a Buick... that's for sure. It's good for Chargers and Challengers.

Loose screws? Yeah I have plenty of them!! A few missing screws as well!

He who dies with the most toys still dies.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:37 AM
VideoKarma Member

nice ride Charlie
Old 02-03-2016, 10:07 AM
Don't mess with Esther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Loose screws? Yeah I have plenty of them!! A few missing screws as well!
Ahahaha I could say the same about myself.

That's one of very few cars purple works on, being a revival of an early 70s design. After all, even wilder things were the style back then, the Bradys' wardrobe for instance. I guess quite a few designers were still overhung from LDS trips in the late 60s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseljeep View Post
My 2000 Dodge Dakota is Intense Blue color, a little lighter than the Challenger shown. A very popular color that year.
My two favorite colors for cars is some form of blue or a real deep red mettalic.
My favorite color for cars is the medium blue metallic offered by Ford in the early 80s (and maybe earlier?) That B5 blue is very similar.

Last edited by Jon A.; 02-03-2016 at 10:12 AM.