Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > General Off Topic Forums

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Don't mess with Esther.

Ahahaha, good one Captain America.

Not much went on for our 150th where I am that I know of. I'm sure the waterfront was overloaded with tourists and our borderline useless bus system was performing only slightly better than whenever they're on strike. I really wish the tourists would stay away from this region simply because it is is an embarrassment to the rest of the country.

Not complaining, just making well-deserved fun of this epic failure of a region.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:38 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon A. View Post
Ahahaha, good one Captain America.

Not much went on for our 150th where I am that I know of. I'm sure the waterfront was overloaded with tourists and our borderline useless bus system was performing only slightly better than whenever they're on strike. I really wish the tourists would stay away from this region simply because it is is an embarrassment to the rest of the country.

Not complaining, just making well-deserved fun of this epic failure of a region.
Dang, lighten up. What's wrong with the region you live in?

Anyways, I just went to the Anaheim Angels fireworks game. Complete game shutout lol. Now just looking forwards to Shango's 4th of July EOL video.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:56 AM
Don't mess with Esther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceAge View Post
Dang, lighten up. What's wrong with the region you live in?
How much time do you have?

Dude, I said I was making fun of the region. It's sarcastic humor, doesn't come through very well in text form. Our national holiday was yesterday.

A guy working at a bank told me he knew a couple who moved here from Winnipeg to escape their winters. I felt like asking him if they were high, ruining themselves just to get out of being cold.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:28 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon A. View Post
How much time do you have?

Dude, I said I was making fun of the region. It's sarcastic humor, doesn't come through very well in text form. Our national holiday was yesterday.

A guy working at a bank told me he knew a couple who moved here from Winnipeg to escape their winters. I felt like asking him if they were high, ruining themselves just to get out of being cold.
Oh ok. Congratulations by the way, 150 is significant.