Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Antique Radio

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:26 PM
<-- Me and my "first" TV

New Jersey Antique Radio Club meeting live on the web tonite

Hi all,

We'll be webcasting the New Jersey Antique Radio Club meeting live tonight, Friday January 14, 2011.

Everyone is invited to "tune in."

Full details are available at www.njarc.org.

Tonight's meeting topic is our annual DX-pedition. There'll be a presentation to explain exactly what an NJARC DX-pedition is AND we'll have a guest speaker, Jon Kummer, the new editor and publisher of Antique Radio Classified magazine who will fill us in on the details of his vision for the magazine's future.

If all goes well (sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't ) we'll also have a live "chat" window on our website and also on our streaming host site. You can even post questions for Jon if you like and we'll try to relay them to him for you.

The meetings are scheduled to start at 7:30 PM although sometimes it happens that we have to start a little later. We begin with a "business meeting" for about 20 minutes followed by a 10 minute break and the meeting picks up again with the featured presentations which are scheduled to begin at approximately 8:00.

It's always a fun time and we hope you can join us.

--Dave Sica
for NJARC