Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-04-2018, 12:07 AM
VideoKarma Member

WTB: Zenith S79640 / FLY 363 or 16Z7C50z

Looking for a good Zenith S79640 / FLY 363, or a complete 16Z7C50z chassis. I know beyond a doubt this fly back is dead, a prior tech had removed could from it and rigged it to work with a solid state tube. Now that it's dead and not worth messing with I would like to revert it to its original design. Thank you
Old 10-04-2018, 11:10 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17thielc View Post
Looking for a good Zenith S79640 / FLY 363, or a complete 16Z7C50z chassis. I know beyond a doubt this fly back is dead, a prior tech had removed could from it and rigged it to work with a solid state tube. Now that it's dead and not worth messing with I would like to revert it to its original design. Thank you
It all depends where you live!
I have a complete 16Z7C50Z chassis pulled from a combination. It should work well, as all that was wrong was the CRT.
It's in Wisconsin, 26 miles north of Milwaukee.
Sorry, won't ship!
Old 10-05-2018, 12:22 AM
VideoKarma Member

Well it's to bad you won't ship because I would PayPal you the money for what you want for it and what it costs to ship. And most ups stores will pack for you, but I guess if I get no other offers I'll drive that way, but I'd have to go for more than just the chassis to make the trip worth it. My location is Madison SD just out side of Sioux falls
Old 10-05-2018, 11:15 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17thielc View Post
Well it's to bad you won't ship because I would PayPal you the money for what you want for it and what it costs to ship. And most ups stores will pack for you, but I guess if I get no other offers I'll drive that way, but I'd have to go for more than just the chassis to make the trip worth it. My location is Madison SD just out side of Sioux falls
It all depends what you're interested in!
Maybe You should PM me and see what can be done. Include your Phone # and best time to call as I have unlimited LD.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:34 PM
VideoKarma Member

Update: Found the updated version NIB Zenith replacement... Lucky Me!
Audiokarma