Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-07-2011, 01:15 AM
VideoKarma Member

ctc9 remote look

up for grabs at you know where.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:45 PM
VideoKarma Member

You've already listed your eBay auction for this TV in the classified section, I don't think you should really be spamming it here as well.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Banned

Why does everyone always get so pissed off and offended when someone offers something for sale on these forums, yet when someone finds something on craigslist thats not theirs its always ok? I mean, who the hell cares. This is a group of how many people? I think the TV collecting audience is pretty fricken small compared to anyone else, so why there needs to be these big strict "rules" against someone putting up a link for the once in a while advertising of their own stuff is beyond me. I'd rather see someone put the word out that they have something for sale than to see it get canned because everyone wants to be a bunch of kiss asses with the little "not affiliated" disclaimers. While we're at it, who cares if the topic for discussion falls outside of the "right forum", like when you guys get all bent out of shape when a rectangular set gets posted in the exclusive elitist "early color" forum. Give me a break you guys. Pick your battles. You've become a bunch of Nazi's with your rules for a forum that comprises of about 20 people who actually participate...

Last edited by gellis; 11-07-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:42 PM
First Light: 1952-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gellis View Post
Why does everyone always get so pissed off and offended when someone offers something for sale on these forums?
No one's pissed off at anyone, but the set was already listed in the classified forum on VK. It's bad 'netiquette' to post multiple times about the same thing on the same board, and after all, the classified section was created so that posts like this would end up there.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:11 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gellis View Post
Why does everyone always get so pissed off and offended when someone offers something for sale on these forums, yet when someone finds something on craigslist thats not theirs its always ok? I mean, who the hell cares. This is a group of how many people? I think the TV collecting audience is pretty fricken small compared to anyone else, so why there needs to be these big strict "rules" against someone putting up a link for the once in a while advertising of their own stuff is beyond me. I'd rather see someone put the word out that they have something for sale than to see it get canned because everyone wants to be a bunch of kiss asses with the little "not affiliated" disclaimers. While we're at it, who cares if the topic for discussion falls outside of the "right forum", like when you guys get all bent out of shape when a rectangular set gets posted in the exclusive elitist "early color" forum. Give me a break you guys. Pick your battles. You've become a bunch of Nazi's with your rules for a forum that comprises of about 20 people who actually participate...

Bad night?
Audiokarma