Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2005, 09:44 PM
<--1956 300B

polaraman is back from the trip. I came back with a truck load of goodies. Got a B/W 1958 RCA remote control set and a 17" 1954 RCA set at the convention. I travelled to Long Island NY to get the CTC 15 I bought off ebay. I bought another color roundie Maggie from him. Then it was off to ChuckA's house to pick up the RCA 630TCS he had for sale. Then I get home and there is a HUGE Moto combo on my doorstep. I put that in the rectangular section. The convention was worth the trip. Next year I think I will arrive on Friday. I drove all night long to get there. That way I will be rested and able to enjoy the convention. Met a lot of nice folks. Nice to put a face with a name.

I also stopped by Moyer's Electronics in Sunbury, Pennsylvania. Got the tour of the stash in the back room. This was only one of their three locations. They have a lot of stuff there. I had a wish list of stuff I wanted. They had some of it at that location. They are going to search the other locations for the rest. They would be in my back yard if I move back home. At least they will now know me when I call them.

polaraman

Last edited by polaraman; 05-08-2005 at 09:59 PM.