Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-16-2005, 04:15 AM
VideoKarma Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbates14
you know, your really pissing me off.

"Lighten up, Francis"!!
Old 05-16-2005, 11:31 AM
VideoKarma Member

no, I just got a problem with comprehending things the wrong way.

Thats how I have been treated by my parents my entire life.

Also to include: I didn't understand a thing you wrote, considering I never majored in english, nor do I have a very broad vocabulary. Neither can I spell.

Quote:
How's that go? Jack of all trades, master of none? LOL
Sounded like an insult to me.

Last edited by mbates14; 05-16-2005 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:49 PM
heathkit tv

Listen up as I'm not going to bother responding to you any longer as you're just too damn sensitive:

#1) I complimented you on the fact the you have whatever skills you spoke of without any formal education, that you learned them from real world experience

#2) I didn't point out your error when you wrote "trick" of all trades

#3) You consistantly fail to notice that I've followed up my "insults" with either a LOL or some emoticon (cartoon character) which is an indication that I'm just kidding.

As I said before, grow up and learn to understand when people are just fooling around. This is for your own good as any slings and arrows you THINK you've received here is but an iota of what's waiting for you out there in the real world. If you can't get a handle on this NOW you'll end up in a tall tower with a high powered rifle.

Last edited by heathkit tv; 05-16-2005 at 01:53 PM.
Old 05-16-2005, 02:51 PM
VideoKarma Member

Yeah, lighten up!! I am almost TWICE as old as you, and any put-downs you have received, I'm sure I have gotten in SPADES, including from my family. I have been without MY father for 30,years this July, before your MOTHER was out of grade school. I SOMETIMES have a problem taking too many things too seriously, and when someone corrects me on it, and apologizes to me, for a misunderstanding, I take it in stride. I have been called a wimp, fanatic, fag, loser(which I do NOT like, BTW), failure, hopeless case, someone who makes all men in general look bad, and so on.(NOT by people on this site, for the most part, BTW).

SO--- DO try to lighten up a little, and realize that the guys on this site, lOVE to kid around. You will know, when someone is REALLY being mean to you, and then, can act accordingly. After all, as Heathkit said, you do NOT want to end up like Charles Whitman, in a tower!!