Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Vintage TV & Radio Tech Forum

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-30-2019, 06:30 PM
VideoKarma Member

Question Looking for these ads

I'm trying to find these ads mainly from the 60s.
1. A hunter in the woods with a stuffed up head doesn't notice a skunk sniffing his feet. A voice says, "Sometimes it pays to have a stuffed up nose.". The the hunter takes out a bottle of liquid (I think Dristan), suirts some up his nose, feeling relieved, takes a big breath and discovers the foul oder.

2. The cat food and where background voices are singing, "Here kitty here kitty here kitty kitty kitty" as the cats come a runnin'.

3. The Matrini & Rossi ad where a man hides inside a crate aboard a rocking boat trying to pour a drink that he can't see and the glass keeps moving. Voices in the background sing, "On the rocks...on the rocks...Martini and Rossi imported vermouth on the rocks:.

4. A can of salmon swims up a stream and leap falls to reach the spawning ground but begins to wildly struggle in a net as it is lifted out of the water. Can't remember the brand.

5. The Gablinger's beer commercial where during a beer drinking contest, one man is singled out as cheering because he's drinking lite beer, Gablinger's.

6The Cap'n Crunch ad where Lake Michigan is drained and filled with fresh milk to prove the cereal stays crunchy in milk.

I'll think up more later.