Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2015, 09:13 PM
VideoKarma Member

Hickok meter movement needed.

I recently acquired another huge meter; a Hickok 209. Basically I became a victim of the vague descriptions that Ebay allows. It "seems to work as the light comes on" is guite common I notice. Anyway, as promised the light came on, but the meter movement is open!

I know that there are a few people here messing with vintage test equipment, so if anyone has a spare meter movement for the 209 (not 209A, B, or c), please contact me. The other models I mentioned MAY work if when taken apart I can replace the backing or scale and they are of the same electrical specs. I know for instance that the 209 and 209A are physically the same with different scales for added functions in the later of the two. Most likely the movements are the same except the dials or scales. The picture is my 209A. It's all I have at the moment for reference, but better than none.

Thanks

Tube
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HICKOK 209A VTVM.jpg (75.0 KB, 13 views)