Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > The Amateur Radio Spot

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-06-2019, 04:09 PM
David Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakiri View Post
If you're on Facebook, subscribe to ARRL WNY Section News. I'm now the Public Information Officer for the Western NY district, and I've been doing a series of (what I think are) really good videos about everything ham related, new and old.

Meanwhile, I'm playing with this bad-assery
I like the Gonset, very nice! The AM Rally is coming up on the first weekend in February, so it would be a good time to get on the air with the old gear. I hope to make some contacts on 40 and 80 meters this year, despite the rather poor propagation.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by davet753 View Post
I like the Gonset, very nice! The AM Rally is coming up on the first weekend in February, so it would be a good time to get on the air with the old gear. I hope to make some contacts on 40 and 80 meters this year, despite the rather poor propagation.
I've yet to bring her up on AM. I was so excited when someone was calling CQ on AM and was trying to get the modulation adjusted properly, but the guy would. Not. Shut. UP. long enough to give me a simple audio check. I got two transmissions in before he totally dismissed me.