Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2009, 08:51 PM
RCA 741PCS

ARCI 2009 flea market

I spent a few hours at the ARCI flea market today. Here are a few items that caught my eye and what I dragged home.

A Crosley I think?

If only I had the room!

A nice GE set

I wish I had picked this Westclox Moonbeam clock up. I have a few others, but I've never seen this model before. The case was more orange, the face has a crosshatch pattern, and the font for the numbers is cool.

A seller dragged this sucker out just as I was leaving. It's a Packard Bell.

Cool 'bomb sight' tuning

And here's what I brought home. A bunch of Teleaides, parts, knobs, an Admiral 19A11 and one globe tube. Not bad for $54.

I've got a bunch of yokes, vertical transformers, various coils and ion traps. I doubt I need most of these. I'll draft up a list when I get a chance and post it if you guys need anything.

I've officially joined the ranks of guys who need a good 7JP4

Finally, I've got all the right knobs for my 20X122

My Admiral 19A15S is looking loads better too. I'm not quite sure if these are correct (big cursive A?) but a lot better than those white ones!

My Philco 15DX almost has a full compliment of period globe tubes. Just need an 80 and two 42s. There were plenty of tubes at the event, but the prices were a bit steep.

All in all, a good show. The few guys who had TVs or TV related gear were really eager to sell it. There's one more day of events on Saturday if anyones interested.

Last edited by bandersen; 07-31-2009 at 09:05 PM.