Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-18-2021, 03:47 PM
VideoKarma Member

Can anyone use Telematic/RCA Test Jig Adapters?

I grew up around Radio/TV repair and have boxes of NOS Test Jig Adapters I'm about to send to the landfill. I listed some of them on ebay for one week without much success. Is there anyone looking for a particular item or anyone in the Portland, OR area that wants these? Boxes and Boxes available, but not for too long. My photos are a very small sampling. I'm sentimental (read Horder), but under time constraints.

Let me know if this is not appropriate use of the forum. I have tons of vintage Radio/TV parts that need new homes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5611.jpg (85.8 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5601.jpg (76.3 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5615.jpg (85.4 KB, 51 views)
Old 08-18-2021, 06:40 PM
M is for Memory

Individual adapters are a tough sell. There's maybe a couple dozen of us that have and use these test jigs anymore and most of us are TV restorers that might work on one set a month when we're on a roll.

Depending on what shipping to 53072 would be I'd be interested in the whole lot for something like $5.

My selection of adapters is slim enough that I typically just make my own based on pinout of the chassis and test jig.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Old 08-19-2021, 10:29 PM
VideoKarma Member

Depending on what shipping to 53072 would be I'd be interested in the whole lot for something like $5.

My selection of adapters is slim enough that I typically just make my own based on pinout of the chassis and test jig.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'd gladly give them to you if you were nearby, but I don't think it sounds worthwhile for either of us. I probably have 4 boxes so likely expensive shipping.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:27 PM
Another CT-100 lives!

You posted your discussion in the B&W forum, but those adapters (and most test jigs) are for color TV sets. Try a post in the "Classifieds" forum, you may get some interest there.

Most color-TV collectors concentrate on the round-CRT sets, and they all took the same few adapters, but it could still be nice to have spares of those.

Quote from another forum: "(Antique TV collecting) always seemed to me to be a fringe hobby that only weirdos did."
Old 04-11-2024, 09:10 PM
VideoKarma Member

Hi I just bought a Telematic. I'd be interested in the adapters if you still have them.
Audiokarma