Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Introductions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2014, 09:48 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShanMan View Post
It doesn't have the badge nor do I see any indication that there ever was one (screw holes or what have you). That is pretty cool though.

Mine also doesn't have that cylindrical thing in the corner, but it does have the holder. What is the cylindrical thing?

It doesn't have the safety glass. That explains why the plastic bezel isn't attached in any way - lol. I can see 2 screw holes at the top that are obviously related to holding the safety glass in but I can't tell from your picture what the retainer looks like. Would you mind taking a picture of it for me?

Thanks for the help and info!
Its just a strip of metal across the top that holds the glass in it wold be easy to make. I have seen plastic trim in the exact shape at the hardware store that could be painted gold and would probably work fine. I will look around here and see if I have one off another set I used for parts. The cylinder thing is the 45rpm record adapter. I see yours has a round badge or something on the speaker grill across from where it says Deluxe thats not on mine what is that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC07703.jpg (69.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSC077012.jpg (69.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSC07702.jpg (37.3 KB, 8 views)
Audiokarma