Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Antique phonographs

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Banned

Question STUMPED! eltra bella musica 1026 INFO NEEDED..

iive had this thing in my possesion for awile. its very unique, cant find any refrence to it on the web at all. i have sevral obscure peices but this one takes the cake.

the eltra bella musica 1026!

its a euro version of a all-in one from the 60s with tubes in it! first of all, it has no business ever existing on this side of the pond, its 220v only and made in denmark with strange hook ups and everything is written in a diffrent launguage on it. lucky for me i have a 220 up-converter and im able to get it to turn on.

heres the story with it, i know a estate buyer out in boynton beach that always contacts me whenever he gets old gear, when i got out there he had this for me and a fisher 200t, that both came from the same house. obviously someone moved from overseas back in the 60s brought there stereo with them thinking it would work and suprise! diffrent current, so the bought a fisher 200 and stuck this thing in a closet someware for the next 45 years.
its in next to mint shape as was the fisher. when i got it all the knobs were totally frozen and it hadnt been in use in over 4 decades. i brought it up on the variac and i get lights on but nobody is home. this is a very very rare system and i cant find any info on it at all, anyware. i posted this on AK a year ago but didnt get much of a responce. i even listed it on ebay thinking someone out there someware could give me some info on it. -didnt get any there eather. so here i am with this thing now. it has a mini garrard changer in it and it looks like some kind of hybrid cause it only has 5 tubes in it.

also, this decal is on the back. "freddy hansen" -who the hell is that? maybe some overseas stereo store from way back??

i shure hope one of you guys can help me out with this one cause im totally stumped.!!
Old 11-27-2011, 04:38 PM
VideoKarma Member

Freddy Hansen is still around.

http://www.panasoniccenter.dk/centre...n-radio-tv.htm

And here's the unit:

http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/eltra_b...sica_1026.html

Schematic:

http://www.radiohistoriskforeningves...iagram%202.png

Perfection is hard to reach with a screwdriver.

Last edited by Reece; 11-27-2011 at 04:43 PM.