Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Flat Panels & Digital Format

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2023, 01:22 AM
VideoKarma Member

Government wants to shutdown Fox, Newsmax and other conservative stations. Demo "congresscritters" have been petitioning "Uncle Charlie" for years. One former government employee wants 100K to file a lawsuit against Fox. Numerous polls have indicated that the "big three" and their "friends" aren't considered relevant by a large margin. If people want to watch "comedy" portrayed as news go ahead. It means nothing to me. I made that clear. The way things are going nothing the government does would surprise me! I don't believe that TV has ever been responsible for shutting down any radio stations. Not many people are interested in "talk radio" but doing a lot of careful listening sometimes is surprising! Government wants to shutdown Fox, Newsmax and other conservative stations. Demo "congresscritters" have been petitioning "Uncle Charlie" for years. Numerous polls have indicated that the "big three" and their "friends" aren't considered relevant by a large margin. It means nothing to me. I made that clear. The way things are going nothing the government does would surprise me! I don't believe that TV has ever been responsible for shutting down any radio stations. Not many people are interested in "talk radio" but doing a lot of careful listening sometimes is surprising!

Last edited by Titan1a; 03-06-2023 at 01:28 AM.