Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2018, 09:47 PM
VideoKarma Member

Heathkit GR-269 18" Color TV Kit

Guys I just got this TV kit. It was part of an ASI home electronics course. But Heathkit provided all the electronics.

Anyway here is what I have of the kit. 3 Boxes.

The CRT is NIB is a 18VAZ 22P and tested outstanding and tracking was spot on even.

Here's what was inside one of the boxes as I opened the box.

Here's the other box as I opened it.

After looking further into this kit I discovered that all the circuit boards, parts, and their manuals are missing. Only the Convergence board and its parts are there. It appears that this kit had another box. I'm also missing the metal cabinet pieces and perhaps the power transformer.

Everything that is in this kit is still in very good shape. Of course the some of the metal parts need to have that cad plating gunk cleaned off. Everything else is in pristine condition.

The manuals have the "X-Ray" view the PC boards and a component listings. Some IC's, caps, resistors, inductors, coils, transformers, etc. I know I could recreate those boards but getting the special parts probably would be a real pain. Maybe some of the boards are used on other TV's? We'll see.

Anyway I thought I share this find with you guys.