Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Pony Express

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:38 AM
VideoKarma Member

Anyone in Wisconsin going to the Chicagoland show? Need help

Thus is a little off topic but here goes. I know some people into pinball machines and jukeboxes go to the Chicagoland show in April. Anyway I've been wracking my brain how to get a small portable b/w tv from Wisconsin to Maryland and it hit me to ask here since someone transported a Wurlitzer 2150 dome glass from a far away state to the show and Patrick at A1 jukebox brought it to Baltimore for a small fee where I picked it up. The tv is not just any old b/w RCA Victor tv. It's almost exactly like the one my parents had when I was a baby. Anyway I don't know if this will get changed topic by an administrator but if anyone can help please reply.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:48 AM
M is for Memory

I think this belongs in the pony express section.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Old 02-09-2016, 08:38 PM
VideoKarma Member

I would be happy to lend a hand on the last part of the hop, if somehow we could get it as far as maybe Lancaster or the DC/Baltimore area. JC, where in Wisconsin is the set located (approximately?) I know there are some members up that way.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:06 AM
Administrator

I can get the set from the ETF meet in Hilliard OH to Buffalo, then to either Lancaster or perhaps the DC area, if you're patient
Old 02-10-2016, 07:11 PM
VideoKarma Member

Tv is in Lake Delton
Audiokarma
Old 05-25-2016, 06:34 PM
VideoKarma Member

Angry Tv in Lake Delton

I've been given until June 16 or the deal is off. Several attempts to get a pickup scheduled have failed. One collector that lives out that way has tried to get a ride to get it but he does not drive due to a disability and is at the mercy of others who will not drive him there. Lake Delton seems to be at the end of the earth for those people and they won't drive him to get a TV set there. And we tried to coincide a guy going through Lake Delton that was picking up Bryan Gadows truck but of course the seller wasn't going to be home the week he was going through the area. The seller refuses to ship it. If I didn't have a boss and a day job I'd take off and go get the darn thing. Ocean City Maryland area to Lake Delton and back would be a little difficult to accomplish in one weekend unless I skipped sleep. I get that the seller listed as pickup only but he's pretty uncooperative and has made it difficult too.its beginning to look like I won't get the tv like the one my parents had when I was a baby. June 16 is coming fast.

Last edited by JCFitz; 05-25-2016 at 06:40 PM.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:20 AM
VideoKarma Member

Most people in this region don't know where Lake Delton is, but they do know where Wisconsin Dells is. Maybe using that city name would help.

I was just there last week, picking up my 1967 Coronet out of storage, but probably won't be in that area again this year.