Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Transistor Radio

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-11-2021, 07:15 PM
The Resident Brony

Sounds to me like the intentionally sent the wrong radios, gambling that you would accept a 'substitute.' Yeah, for sure that's sleazy and underhanded. The deserve the negative feedback, and I would use ebay's report function to tell ebay exactly how they tried to swindle you and then bribe you for good feedback. Yes, they will simply make another account, but anything to screw them over, even a little.

And, uh, yeah, you need to work on your wall-of-text problem.

Also, does anyone here really care if you say 'fuck' or 'bitch'?
Old 03-12-2021, 01:28 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
Sounds to me like the intentionally sent the wrong radios, gambling that you would accept a 'substitute.' Yeah, for sure that's sleazy and underhanded. The deserve the negative feedback, and I would use ebay's report function to tell ebay exactly how they tried to swindle you and then bribe you for good feedback. Yes, they will simply make another account, but anything to screw them over, even a little.

And, uh, yeah, you need to work on your wall-of-text problem.

Also, does anyone here really care if you say 'fuck' or 'bitch'?

When you've got a bunch of guys hanging around talking tech no one is gonna raise an eyebrow at the occasional well placed swear word. The problem with it arises if the site has any corporate sponsors, once a company contributes to a website they are gonna want it to be a "family friendly" place, strictly G rated.
Old 03-12-2021, 05:57 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
Sounds to me like the intentionally sent the wrong radios, gambling that you would accept a 'substitute.' Yeah, for sure that's sleazy and underhanded. The deserve the negative feedback,
If they're scammers, they're not very good at it. They refunded him all his money and then sent him two radios. It's not like they then charged his credit card or something.

As was pointed out above, unless it was a fresh pile of steaming manure in the box, I would have been happy and counted those two crappy Sangeans as a win, and would not have dinged them on the feedback. In fact, I might have given them a positive for the money they're out...

I would not however have returned the two radios to them.

John