Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-23-2017, 01:41 PM
VideoKarma Member

Location: Valley of the Sun, formerly Silicon Valley, formerly Packer Land.
Ben,

I have watched both programs on YouTube. Thankfully Chris Trexler has preserved the entire Fred Astaire special complete with commercials in one clip for all of us to enjoy and many thanks to the late Ed Reitan and his colleagues for restoring the Astaire tape in the first place.

What is STB? Your suggestions are good ones. BTW, We were lucky to win Ed Reitan's Worthington CTC-7 several years ago at the ETF convention. The Worthington first introduced in 1958 was the same year as the Astaire special. We would like to pay tribute to Ed Reitan and play that special on his set, (We are just the custodian for now) then make a video of our own and publish it on YouTube.

So yes, we would very much like to take up your suggestions. Thanks.
Old 02-23-2017, 04:51 PM
First Light: 1952-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by etype2 View Post
We were lucky to win Ed Reitan's Worthington CTC-7 several years ago at the ETF convention. The Worthington first introduced in 1958 was the same year as the Astaire special. We would like to pay tribute to Ed Reitan and play that special on his set, (We are just the custodian for now) then make a video of our own and publish it on YouTube.
I'll be doing nearly the same thing with his Gilfillan prototype, if and when I ever get around to making it work.