Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Things with Motors

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-17-2021, 09:49 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseljeep View Post
Never had any desire to own a VW. It's strictly transportation and not for hauling big items.
On a side note, a few months ago, I seen a newer model Rolls Royce on the interstate. In Wisconsin, you don't see them that often!
It had Green Bay Packers personalized plates. I couldn't see the driver because of the dark tint on the windows and the driver was going faster than I.
I was also near my exit.
Those beetles can hold a LOT if you remove the front seat to load them (similar to what Ed Kozak does with his Cobalt). My 1959 21" Zenith console TV arrived at the Florida Antique Wirless Group swap meet I bought it at in the back seat of a beetle...they had a bunch of other stuff they brought to sell too. I was kind of amazed they were able to pack it all in there. They arrived before I did so I didn't get to see how they packed it.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Old 01-18-2021, 02:41 AM
The Resident Brony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamamaya42 View Post
I tend to disagree, my 72 super bug was rebuilt by a dear friend of mine and needed almost NO maintenance
In the mechanic business, if a customer had told me that, that would be a HUGE red flag that their car is severely neglected. All cars need some work now and then, and old cars (rebuilt or not) are only likely to need more attention.